Our service was founded on the idea that counselling should be affordable for everyone, and with this in mind we aim to keep the fees as low as possible.
All assessments: £20 – Fee to be paid at time of booking
Day Time Sessions: £25 – £45
(Mon – Sat 9am – 4pm)
Evening sessions: £30 – £45
(Mon- Fri 5pm – 8pm)
Payments are made via our easy to use Pay By Link system. If you are unable to use this payment method then we can discuss alternatives with you.
The decision regarding fees will be agreed between Care To Listen and the client in advance of the Initial Assessment session.
We pride ourselves on aiming to offer counselling appointments within two weeks of assessment.
Monday to Friday from 9am – 8pm.
We accept self-referrals, referrals from GP’s, local community groups, local businesses, social services and many other sources.
If you are interested in working with a purely Psychodynamic Counsellor please let us know when you contact us to arrange your Initial Assessment as the assessment process is slightly different.
We welcome self referrals from everyone however in a limited number of cases Care To Listen might not be the most suitable service to support you. It would be helpful if you could read the list of exclusion criteria below before you contact us to book an assessment to check if any of the following circumstances apply to you:-
- Are currently experiencing a serious mental health crisis which requires secondary care e.g. psychosis
- Have recently (within the last 6 months) made an attempt to take your life
- Are currently using alcohol or drugs or other substances to the point that you would not be able to engage with our service or which require specialist support
- Are currently managing an eating disorder which requires specialist support
- Have a current diagnosis of a personality disorder or
- Are currently a counsellor in training
If any of the above apply to you, it will be unlikely that we would be able to take you on as a client and therefore we would advise against arranging an Initial Assessment in order to avoid disappointment.
Contact us today by email – [email protected], or on Tel:020 8616 2160 or Mobile:07931 117 064 to arrange a confidential assessment session. Messages left on the office or mobile answer phone will be treated with utmost confidentiality.